Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Outside my window.... The sky is gray and cloud covered.  It has been pretty gloomy since the tornadoes in Moore, Shawnee and Little Axe last week - with only the slightest hint of sunshine bursting through every now and then.

I am thinking... I'm tired.  I woke at about a quarter to four this morning and finally got up when I realized I wasn't going to be able to fall back asleep.

I am thankful for... So many things.  Today I am thankful for knowing that I am going to be getting off work just a bit early.  I am really in need of a vacation and just can't seem to get the "want to get away" feeling off of my chest.

From the kitchen...  Last night I made a wonderful rice stir-fry with snap peas, carrots, turnips and onions from the garden!  It was so tasty.. and so pretty!

I am wearing... Scrubs

I am creating... Hmm...

I am going... To start trying to draw our ladies group at church closer together.  We are doing Secret Pals.. and I think the next step may be the Beth Moore bracelets.

I am reading...   A Terry Blackstock book... can't remember the name right now!  I have read way to many of her books back to back to back! Ha!

I am hoping... That the sunshine comes out and stays out soon!

I am hearing...   I am listening to a Big & Rich CD.

Around the house... Things are clean and tidy. For the moment anyway~!

One of my favorite things... Working in the garden.  There's just something therupetic about getting your hands in the dirt.. pulling weeds, gleening and fussing. I love it!

A few plans for the rest of the week... Just a couple more days and then the weekend!  Off to a hog roast with some friends from a former Cowboy Church we used to go to.  I can't wait!

Is trying to remember... God's Word tells us that if we will acknowledge Him in all our ways He will direct our paths.

No comments: