Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Down Time

I am thankful this morning for downtime.  Today I will go and pick up my daughter from the airport.. shes' been gone to Sri-Lanka for three weeks.

I took off work today...  So, this morning I've enjoyed computer time, garden time and a bit of cleaning time.  Having the house to myself... quiet... with nothing pressing to do ~ precious!

So much has happened in my life in the last six months.  Letting go of things, taking on new things... they have all been huge learning experiences.  They don't come without pain, but I can honestly say happiness on the flip side has been happier.

The future is looking bright.. and I wonder where God is taking us next.  There already seems to be some exciting things right on the horizon.  I feel a stirring in my heart and soul.  He is nudging me gently to do his will and to trust.  And, I do..


4 comments:

Farmgirl Cyn said...

I am also in the process of letting go of things. Bitterness, anger, resentment...all have got to go. It is getting better...but it is a daily walk, for sure.

They call me Deb said...

I love those 'stirrings'. We know our spirit bears witness with a new move - a new work - a new desire - a new 'us' and we accept and embrace God's way. Love it!
Looking forward to hearing what God is doing in your life.

Anonymous said...

With their limited time, they are a group of the market who spends the most time researching products and services online before making a purchase or a timely trip to the store., vpn 735. Polyphenols are also found in tea, berries and chocolate. If you have a direct conversation with the apartment leasing staff regarding the deposit, they will tell you what you need to do to have your deposit refunded. testing vpn connection. Now days, we have the technology for dual core and quad core processors. vpn windows xp home

Anonymous said...

You can also find that placing links on your website for your customers to use shows them that you want to provide them with the best information that you can., ucspi tcp 0.88 tar gz. But in the winter, they will be in batches to gather together for one purpose: to warm. If we talk about online or offline resources for this exam then we can never forget the importance of sample test, which is a very common and useful preparation tool for this exam or any other exam. setting up server extensions. The vibration machine has a stage with a strong motor builtin. microsoft access append