Sunday, January 15, 2012

Time Flies

I was talking to my sister yesterday when I called her for her birthday.  As we talked about how time flies the older we get, we both agreed that that is exactly how life is supposed to be.  We could be possibly sitting in a hospital room, where time can literally drag minute by minute for days, weeks and months.  Time is supposed to fly.  It means we are doing things right and that life is good. 

2 Peter 3:8  But you must not forget this one thing, dear friends: A day is like a thousand years to the Lord, and a thousand years is like a day.

1 comment:

Caddo Veil said...

Hi! This is my first visit, via Deb's Blog--what a nice blog you have!! It kind of looks like a cool scrapbook or collage--very impressive, and I'll come back for another look when I'm not supposed to be in bed asleep--my eyes are literally closing! May God bless you abundantly today.