Thursday, December 1, 2011

December is here!

How I love this time of year!  I love the shopping, (yes, even elbow to elbow!), the Christmas carols, the decorations, the fresh excitement on everyone's faces and the love and compassion shared this time of year more than any other time... but most of all, I love being reminded that Jesus came to earth as a baby.  How thankful I am for God's most wonderful gift!

Today is December 1st and I am finally in the place to start thinking about the Christmas tree and decorations.  This year, instead of putting boxes and boxes of decorations out, I am going to decorate the tree beautifully and then just sprinkle a bit of Christmas throughout the rest of the house.

My family teases me because sometimes in the middle of July they will catch me listening to my Christmas CD's.  So, you can imagine how it is for me this time of year! :-)  I love all Christmas songs from Rudloph the Red Nosed Reindeer to Silent Night.

As December begins I want to wish you all a happy and healthy Christmas season!

1 comment:

RosyRose said...

And A happy healthy holiday to you Peggy!