Monday, November 14, 2011

Our Thanksgiving Menu

I'm so excited that I will have both sides of my family, everyone, for Thanksgiving at my house this year!  What a blessing!  We will have a total of 35!  I have contacted all the women (although we have some fantastic men cooks in our families~) and here is our menu so far:

Apple Brined turkey (23.3 lbs!)
Pulled pork or brisket
Ham
Turkey gravy
Cornbread dressing
Mashed potatoes
Greenbean casserole
Sweet potato casserole
Cranberry salad/slaw
Cranberry sauce (chunky)
No kneed refrigerator rolls
Raman noodle salad
Corn with cream cheese and chili's
Macaroni and cheese
2 Pumpkin pies
Pumpkin pudding dessert
Old fashioned coconut pie
Cherry cheesecake
Apple pie
Cheese ball and crackers
Veggie/relish tray with dip

I know there will be extra desserts...  are we missing anything important?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see no deviled eggs on this menu .... ;)

Anonymous said...

That comment about the deviled eggs was from me (Dawn) I didn't think it was going to let me post a comment since I dont' have an account but it let me anyway, cool! Hope you're having a wonderful day my dear friend. Luv's you much!
Dawn

Peggy Arteberry said...

Oh Dawn! You are so right! Deviled eggs too! Love you girl!