Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lymph Nodes

I have been having issues with my lymph nodes for almost a year now.  The past six months more and more so.  The last couple of times that I've had a cold or any medical issues, they have swollen up in big knots and become quite tender.  I've tried talking to several of the nurses that I work with and even a friend, but can't seem to get anyone very interested in listening.  Have you ever noticed those in the medical field seem to be the ones least interested?  It's strange. 

My mom had Lupus... so in some ways, I can't help with being concerned that it could be something fairly serious.

Anyway...

Today I'm off to yet another doctor appointment, this makes three in the last six weeks.  I'm ready to get to the bottom of whatever is going on. And, just maybe, it is something very simple that is easily taken care of.

Please keep me in your prayers.

4 comments:

Rose said...

I will pray for you right now Miss Peggy! Hugs!

Peggy Arteberry said...

Aww.. thank you Rose!

Debbie said...

Praying that you can get some answers and help . . .and that Jesus covers you in it all.
God bless you!

Michelle DeRusha@Graceful said...

I hope you got some answers, Peggy -- praying for you right now!