Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Five

1.  I am the ONLY one in the household now who has not had the 24 hour virus... and believe me, I DON'T want it!!

2.  It's Friday!  I've been tired this week due to sickness and being up late several nights in a row.  It will be super nice to sleep in a bit tomorrow morning!

3.  We are supposed to have sunshine and weather up to about 81 today!  Woohoo go God!  THAT is MY kind of weather!

4.  I have tried a new soda this morning I really like.  I have had the grapefruit version of Fresca before... but have you ever had the "peach/citrus?"... it's wonderful!  And, calorie free!

5.  Now, if I can just figure out how to make myself stay out of my own candy jar on my desk... it has Hershey's chocolate eggs and jelly beans in it... Why do I do this to myself? :-)

3 comments:

kfsullivan said...

SO sorry that everyone has been sick. That is tough. I am a Fresca freak. I love it. My kids don't, so that's even better. I'll have to try the new flavor.

Just wanted to stop by and thank you for reading( or at least clicking on my blog) as often as you do. It's a huge compliment that you would spend any amount of your time there.

And hey, if chocolate is in my house, I'm going to eat it. It's my one big vice.

SO glad for your beautiful weather, we are in the 80's again today. SO thankful. It is a gorgeous spring - cherry, peach, pears are in full flower and dogwood are just starting to show. Red buds are fully purple and daffodils and tulips and spring bulbs are all starting to bloom.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Kim

Lea also known as "CiCi" said...

Oh,I so hope you are able to escape the "bug."

I've never been a fan of Fresca but might like the new flavor.

Blessings to you for a wonderful Lord's Day and new week!

Rebekah said...

Peggy, would you please go to my contact page and email your address to me? You won my contest a couple of weeks ago. I've tried emailing you and leaving a post on my page, but you must've missed them. I want to get your prize in the mail to you! :-)