Thursday, March 3, 2011

Extraordinary Women Conference Starts Tomorrow!

Tonight after work I leave for the Extraordinary Women's Conference that starts tomorrow morning!  I am pretty excited.  Last year I wanted to go, but the women in the church I was attending all backed out and I didn't want to go by myself... this year it's a totally different matter~!  New faces, new names, new friends and new experiences!  If you are close to the Tulsa area please join us tomorrow and Saturday for a wonderful time in the Lord!

 

Friday, March 4th

6:00pm – Doors Open
7:00pm – 10:15pm Conference
Angela Thomas with Casting Crowns in Concert


Saturday, March 5th

7:30am – Doors Open
8:30am – 4:15pm Conference
Michelle McKinney-Hammond, Lysa TerKeurst, Michael O’Brien in Concert, Carol Kent and Chonda Pierce

I just have to share a little icing on the cake of this day... Several days ago I received an email from Extraordinary Women's Conference that there would be a couple of pre-conference seminars on Friday morning and afternoon.  The email went on to say there would be seating only for one hundred ladies in each session.  And, they were FREE.  I quickly contacted those who I am going with and told them to get on their emails and try to get enrolled before the sessions fill up, after all, there will be thousands of women sent the same email.  Well, we made it!  Praise the Lord!  We will be going to the pre-conferences at 9:30 and 1:00 on Friday... and then off to the big extravaganza that starts at 7:00 tomorrow evening. God is sooo good.

Everything IS going to be alright!


Come now Lord, Jesus.  Fall on me now and prepare my heart for the days to come.  Fill the seminars with your truths.  Open new areas in the lives of all the women that attend.  Be near!

4 comments:

Linda said...

That is so cool Peggy! Enjoy yourself.

Our God is An Awesome God!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Lea also known as "CiCi" said...

Oh, I bet this will be a wonderful experience. I'll look forward to hearing about it. Blessngs!

Deborah Ann said...

Wow, that sounds awesome! My daughter went to ORU years ago, and we just love Tulsa. You're sure tuned in to God events there! Have fun at the conference...

Debbie said...

I'm so happy for you! God bless you and your time there, learning and loving Him!