Friday, February 11, 2011

Blog Awards~ Time to make new Friends

My new friend Linda from "Truthful Tidbits" honored me with an award. And she also introduced me to some of her other friends by posting about them and linking to them. I will enjoy reading all of their stories and getting to know them. You will too if you click over to her post.

I want to thank Linda for adding me to her list of new friends. I am honored, and I'm so glad she enjoys my blog.

The Life is Good Award recipient requirements are as follows:
* Thank and put a link back to the person who so kindly gave this award.
* Share a few things about yourself.
* Pass the award onto some other bloggers you deem deserving.
* Inform these said bloggers that they have received the award.

It's just that simple!

I love all of my bloggy friends and have given away awards to some of you before...so I am picking a few of my newer friends. Click on their names and it will take you to their blogs.
Kayla Aimee I have been watching Kayla Aimee's blog since her daughter Scarlette was born in November.  Her daughter has not left the NICU yet, but she is a real trooper.  Please visit this sweet blog; a place where there are daily updates on Scarlette as well as all kinds of wonderful whimsies from Kayla Aimee herself.

Sherry Sherry and I have been online friends since she lived in Japan.  She is a wonderful mother, homeschooling mom, wife and cook~!

Sally I haven't been watching Sally's blogs for very long, but I love them.  She is a very positive, go-to person.  She has all kinds of tips for dressing and being body positive in today"s world.

Here a few things I will share about myself:

In real life I am quiet.  Often people think that I am introverted and "stuck up" but I'm not that way at all... especially when you get to know me!

I express my love for the Lord by teaching Bible study.  God has been calling me to Women's Ministry for several years and I think I am just beginning to touch the tip of the ice burg.

I have been married almost 25 years and have three children; a 22 year-old son, a 20 year-old son and a 19 year-old daughter.

I love the Lord with all my heart.  I have been in church almost from the time I was born.  I love serving and doing what I can for Him.

I love riding horses, flower and vegetable gardening and watching my children grow up!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Lovely! I enjoyed reading this...I think we are Kindred Spirits!
And I will certainly hop over to meet your friends.

Love, Linda

Peggy Arteberry said...

Thank you Linda... this was a lot of fun. Something new and different for me to do! Hugs

Lea said...

A nice entry, it's always fun to get to know blogging friends a little better. Happy Valentine's week-end!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Yep, we are alike in that I get that with my being quiet, too. LOL!

I'm humbled that you chose me for an award. Thank you!

((Hugs))