Friday, January 28, 2011

Zumba Dance Exercise

If you are tired of old traditional exercises then you can change things for fitness with Zumba exercises. Zumba exercise is basically fusion of international and Latin music which can create fun and it is very effective fitness workout as well. There is different tempo and beat of every song with different intensity and you have to dance in different ways with these songs. This workout is very effective for fat and calorie burning. This is basically a dance exercise which can create lots of fun. You can burn about 500 to 1000 calories with this exercise in an one hour session

So, do any of you Zumba?  Do you love it? You can't find the dvd's at Wal Mart yet, and online they are $60 for the set of three.  I really want to get started!

Do you know how hard it was to find a decent picture of someone Zumba dancing for this blog?  I looked and looked.  Most all of them are of scantily dressed women exercising.... C'mon, we want reality!  Ugh.  ;-)

3 comments:

Lea said...

Oh, so many ladies attend Zumba classes here and love them. I know nothing about them but wouldn't mind giving them a try if I could do it here at my house. I have been walking on a treadmill for 20+ years and really enjoy it, but Zumba sure sounds tempting. Thanks for the endorsement. Happy weekend to you!

Lea said...

Oh, it's me again. I just checked Amazon for Zumba DVD's and they do have single Zumba DVD's. They have a nice selection. Just thought you might want to check them out.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

I accidentally went to a Zumba class as they had changed the time for the class I was going to attend. It was a lot of fun! I have a friend that teaches it. I'd love to try it again as long as it is ok for chronic back pain.