Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Growing Tired in Waiting

Can I be honest?  I get tired of waiting.

Don't you?

When you have prayed and prayed about something and those prayers only seem to hit the ceiling and then fall right back in your lap......

When you believe and believe and BELIEVE and nothing seems to be happening.....

When you know that the plans He has for you are to prosper and not fail....

When all avenues seem to be cut off.. and you are not even given a single chance.....

Surely I'm not the only one...No, I take comfort in *knowing* I'm not. ~ although I may be one of the few to confess it~  You have been here with me....

Where do I go from here?

Galations 6:9  Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

No comments: