Thursday, January 6, 2011

Extraordinary Women Conference

Extraordinary Women Conference
Mabee Center, Tulsa OK
March 4-5, 2011

Speakers:  Julie Clinton, Angela Thomas, Michelle McKinney-Hammond, Chonda Pierce, Lysa TerKeurst and Carol Kent.

Entertainment:  Casting Crowns and Michael O'Brien

Super Early Special through January 17th:
Individual Registrations: $49 / Groups of 10+: $49
Early Bird Special through January 31st:
Individual Registrations: $59 / Groups of 10+: $49
After Early Bird Special:
Individual Registrations: $69 / Groups of 10+: $59
Door Price: $89
All group orders of 10 or more receive 2 FREE Registrations!
*All registration purchases are non-refundable.

 Last year I really wanted to go to this conference.  But I couldn't get any of the women at the church I was attending interested in going.  But, this year I and several people ARE going~!  If you are in OK, TX, AR or KS let's meet up and attend together!  Email me at Sunflowerhill@yahoo.com.

No comments: