Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Dream Giver

I know you think those things that are in your heart are just dreams.

Can I convince you, they are much more than that?

What is that special something that you have always wanted to do?  What was it that held you off from completing that dream?  Finances?  Marriage?  Your job?  Pregnancy?  Scoffers?  Time? 

That dream that you have in your heart is not a mistake.  It was given to you by the Dream Giver~ Jesus.  He plants things in our hearts for a purpose.

I challenge you today to step out.  Stop making excuses and asking questions and start stepping out... by faith~ out over that cliff that has a bottom that you can't see.

Believe.

He believes in you.....


Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Hebrews 12:1  Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us

2 comments:

Janet Rose said...

What an encouraging post. Thank you! I'm holding onto a dream, believing it will come true one day. I'm ready when the time comes...even though it's seemingly impossible, if God wants it to happen, I know it will.

stephanie said...

What a beautiful picture, beautiful scripture, and beautiful post. Thank you