Thursday, January 20, 2011

As of Late

As of late the house has been so very quiet in the evenings. 

As of late I've realized my days of running a-muck with kids in three different directions are over.

As of late I've realized that words can be healing and God wants us to stay in fellowship.

As of late I feel the drawing once again the women's ministry.

As of late the weather has been cold and gray.  I am ready for summer!

As of late work has been excruciatingly slow.

As of late I've realized I need a hobby to keep my hands occupied.

As of late I've been thinking about the dreams that God gives us.  (I am reading Bruce Wilkerson's Dream Giver) Dreams that He intends for us to do.. not just something He allows us to think about every so often.


What have you been up to, as of late?  Link up with beautiful, extraordinary Critty Joy to share a part of you and to see what others have been delving into as of late

10 comments:

Brookie said...

What a beautiful blog you have. I'm a first-time visitor. I look forward to returning and learning what is As Of Late in the future.

Jim and April said...

first off...i LOVE the scripture you have as your blog header...one of my favs! like brookie, im a first time visitor, just getting started with this "as of late" thing and looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Peggy Arteberry said...

Brookie and Jim and April, thank you both for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon! Hugs

Lea said...

Loved this post and will have to check out this meme and perhaps become a participant in the future. Always enjoy stopping by your beautiful blog. Blessings!

Joanne Sher said...

As of late, I have been ENVIOUS of your quiet evenings (just kidding - kinda! LOL).

Beautiful blog - just checking out the "As Of Late"ers, and enjoying it!

Melody said...

Love this "as of late" idea. So nice to meet you. Love your blog design.

Critty said...

Well I am so blushing ;)

Thank you for joining us Peggy!

Hobbies are so fun when you find one you love...personally I am a reader.

I completely agree about the weather. I am so ready for spring and colors galore :)

Linda Stubbs said...

I said I would come.......and here I am.........I will say as of late I am learning a little bit more about resting in the Lord. We had a little Ukrainian boy in our son's families life this CHRISTmas season. He is gone........far away........trusting him with the Lord. It is a good thing even though it hurts real bad.

Love your blog....now I am a follower........will be coming back!
Hugs, Linda

Graceful said...

I like this new "as of late" format. And I think you DO have a hobby: blogging!

Thanks for your wonderful comment on my post about "the calling" this week. I so appreciate your thoughtful words!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Have you thought of a hobby? I know our pastor's wife loves to cross-stitch. I just read and bake/cook. :) I have done some other things in the past, but I can't keep up with it all - stamping, scrapbooking, etc.