Wednesday, January 26, 2011

1. Will you watch the Super Bowl? If so who will you root for? If you are outside the USA what is the 'big deal sporting event' in your own country? 
 
No.  I don't even know who is playing!  In the past I have watched it as an event with church people~ We would bring all kinds of finger foods and drinks and then sit and watch and visit.  Others watched, I visited!  I am not really a sports fan in any form or fashion but I enjoy the fellowship!
 
2. Is ignorance bliss?  

It would seem that it could be, but in the long run, I don't really believe it is.  The saying "what you don't know can hurt you" is true a lot of the time.
3. Which of the seven dwarfs are you? (and just in case your Disney is a little bit rusty, here they are-Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, and Sneezy)

Happy.  Most of the time my cup is full, if not running over.  (Of course I have my days!)  Most of the time I am smiling, content and happy.

4. When you are riding in the car with another couple how do you organize the seating? (Men up front? Women up front? Couples sit together?) 
 
Men up front driving, women in the back.

5. What is beauty?
 
I think beauty is two things; one it is in the eye of the beholder when it comes to aesthetics, but the other I believe is purity and authenticity of heart.
 
6. If someone asks you to bring an appetizer or a dessert to a party in their home, which would you choose?
 
Most of the time a dessert.  I am a big sweets/breads/candy/desserts maker.  I love appetisers too... but most desserts I can make without a recipe!
 
7. What is your crowd pleasing go-to appetizer?
 
Hmm.... I have several.  One of the best is Tortilla Roll-Ups.  This is where I make a cream cheese/sour cream base and chop onions, olives (whatever) into the mixture, spread on the tortilla and roll up.  Put in the fridge and slice into rings when chilled.  Yum!

8. Insert your own random thought here.
 
I can hardly believe that January is almost over... but I really look forward to spring.  I await seeing daffodils come up and sunshine coming out!


1 comment:

Laura said...

This is such fun! I'm not much of a sports fan, but my brother-in-law is a big Packers fan, so I guess that's who I'm rooting for. We'll probably just watch the game here with the boys and some special snacks. A good excuse for comfort food :).