Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Women's Ministry

Thank You, Lord, for instilling in me Women's Ministry ~ and the deep, inward *knowing* that came years ago.

Thank You for your confirmation when I think that I've failed.

Thank You for growing me and teaching me in the ditches as well as on the mountain tops.

Thank You for women in my life that are not only confirming, but true prayer warriors and friends.

Thank You for showing me there is a time and a place for everything under the sun.

Thank You...
.. that You are not finished with me yet...

3 comments:

Beth.. One Blessed Nana said...

beautiful! I am so thankful that God has used you to touch many lives in this way!

Teresa said...

Isn't it wonderful to know you are serving right where God wants you? That in itself is a blessing.
Have a wonderful New Year!
Teresa

Sue said...

Beautiful prayer Peggy, and I too am so thankful to be a work still in progress.
I pray your new year will be filled with many more continued blessings.
Thank you for your friendship.
Hugs,
Sue