Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Life is Precious

Life is precious.  Oh, SO precious.  Right now I sit here at work.. and across the street is a funeral home.  At this very moment the father and grandfather of a precious 19-year-old girl are over there to set up funeral arrangements.  This morning at 3 a.m. she was killed in a car wreck.  Although I don't know the family, my heart is breaking.  It's raining hard... and it's as though the whole town is grieving.  Please remember this family today in your prayers.

Thank you~

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=298&articleid=20101229_1_0_AnAntl349754

2 comments:

Beth.. One Blessed Nana said...

praying for that family my friend.... so tragic - my heart breaks for their mourning.

Janet Rose said...

My heart breaks as well when I see a bad accident or a funeral in progress. Will say a prayer for them indeed.