Friday, December 17, 2010

The Last Weekend Before Christmas

Soooooooo...... are you ready for Christmas?  Is everything bought, made, wrapped and finished??

As usual, I will be out tomorrow with all the last-weekend-before-Christmas shoppers.  I don't mind at all though.  I do this every year.  There's just not any fun in having Christmas bought and all wrapped before October is over!  No way... I'd much rather wait.  Yes, it can put things in a rush a bit.. but that's okay... I love it this way~!

3 comments:

They call me "Deb" said...

Got my cookies baked (unless I decide to bake more). Got most of the gifts wrapped and only need one more gift to buy. Phew!
We'll be out tomorrow too, we need one more gift (and groceries that we buy at Walmart).
This season is so short, I plan to enjoy every moment!
Blessings and hugs,
Deb

Linda said...

I am always last minute too. I finished shopping last night and we do our family gathering tomorrow!

It is fun to go out looking for ways to bless others with gifts. I love to give gifts! And I am so thankful for God's most wonderful gift of His son to us!

Merry Christmas!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Teresa said...

I agree - I think shopping that last weekend before Christmas is kind of fun!
Have fun and have a very Merry Christmas!