Saturday, December 18, 2010

Good Morning Saturday!

Good morning Saturday!  Doesn't it just chap your hide to drag yourself out of bed every morning... and to barely make it to work all week on time.... and then on the WEEKEND you wake up at 4:45 a.m. and can't go back to sleep!?  Ugh! 

I've made coffee and I'm now sitting here with only the light of the Christmas tree glowing.  My stomach is growling.....

What does this day hold?

I have two of  my three children home for Christmas break.  Ah, to have them under my roof... I almost feel giddy.  I've missed them so much!  My oldest I may not see until him and his fiance come for New Years.

My daughter and I made divinity last night, decorated a bit more and wrapped presents.  It's wonderful to have some young Christmas spirit in the house!

Today will be the last of the shopping... and bit more of the baking..... I love this time of year~ I always have.

I wish you comfort and peace today.  Don't stress about Christmas.  Relax... breathe in and out moment by moment.  You can only do what you can do.  Jesus is the reason for the season~ enjoy it!

“Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel, because he has come to his people and redeemed them. He has raised up a horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David (as he said through his holy prophets of long ago),” - Luke 1:58-70

2 comments:

Janet Rose said...

I don't mind a little last minute stuff...as long as I can avoid Walmart and Toys R Us the week before Christmas. :)
I enjoyed your Saturday post.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

I so don't want to be wrapped up in the busyness and miss Christ. Thank you for sharing your heart!