Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's Not About Me

The purpose of your life is far greater than your own personal fulfillment, your peace of mind, or even your happiness. It's far greater than your family, your career, or even your wildest dreams and ambitions. If you want to know why you were placed on this planet, you must begin with God. You were born by his purpose and for his purpose.

I have plenty that I can write about that has transpired in the past couple of days~ and I am positive that there are those that know me who are coming here to find something outBut God.  Because life is about HIM and not ME I choose to surrender to Him alone.  People may not be true or real, but He always is.  I have a blog all written out and saved... one that made me feel a lot better after I wrote it.... but one that is not necessary.... and one that you will never see.

God knows my heart and sees my sincerity and transparency, and that... my friends, is all that matters.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

so thankful for your faith and your Jesus who has you and holds you! <3 deb