Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fall Back

Spring forward and fall back.  It's that time of year again.  I've always loved to fall back... springing forward was another matter.  In the past couple of years though, I've noticed it's just as hard to fall back.  My body gets out of whack... It gets so dark so early... and the days seem so short!  No more getting out and working in the yard in the evening... in fact, I'd much rather stay inside and bake!  I'm going to have to obtain some hobbies this winter or I'll go stir-crazy in this house! :-)  I'm thinking of working on the main bathroom.  A western theme would be nice.  One wall of cracked paint, some pictures, some new rugs and a shower curtain...  I think if I start there and finish the project pretty quickly and feel good about it, then I will want to start working on other areas of the house.  Hmm..... we'll see.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi Peggy, I always like it when we fall back I think it is the idea of gaining an extra hour. lol. I am thinking of dusting my sewing machine off when the new year rolls around, but until then I will be busy with the holidays. Of course I do more blogging in winter too. Thanks for sharing .
Sue