Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Legos in Heaven?

Is Heaven built out of Legos?  No, of course not, but try telling my subconscious that!  Last night I had another strange dream... and I won't go into it for fear that you will think I've lost my marbles!  I'm not sure why all of a sudden I am having bright, colorful dreams.  I've always been one to remember on very rare ocassion something that I've dreamed.  While my husband would be dreaming in living color each night I would go to bed and wake having dreamed nothing~ or at least not remembering anything.  Now, after years of my REM brain not remembering anything, I'm not only dreaming but dreaming several dreams a night and crazy stuff at that.  Most of my rare dreams have been very common place and normal... nothing out of the ordinary.  Not so lately!  I'm not so sure, but  it may have to do with the refilling of my progesterone cream.  Do you think they added something else to the mix? :-)

2 comments:

marykathryntyson said...

i love having vivid dreams, peggy! i usually can't remember mine, either. but i try to take note when i do remember them.

my friend jenny (covered in his dust) loves to analyze dreams. you could always run them by her if you would like to have help discerning them.

{love that heaven is made of legos. :)}

xo

Debbie said...

ha ha ha! Thank you for making me smile and laugh today!