Saturday, October 2, 2010

Glorious Saturday

I'm sitting here this morning... just drinking my coffee and listening to the birds outside calling... the chickens clucking.. and watching our hunting dog trotting back and forth along the fence. It's cool and quiet, yet bright and sunny. What an awesome day the Lord has made! My daughter is in visiting from college, there is a Deer Festival going on in town and a playday at RUCC. I want to get out and do something today... but just for the moment I want to bask in God's glory.. His peace in this day... His blessings on my life... His grace that is sufficient...

Okay~

A deep breath in now... a last sip of my coffee... and I'm off to start my day..

1 comment:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Have a blessed day, Peggy! Enjoy your time with your daughter.