Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Christmas Music/Carols

Okay, this subject keeps coming up in my life each year around Christmas.  I love Christmas music, love that time of year and LOVE EVERYTHING about it.... so I want you to know, YES I love Christmas music!  The question is, do you?  My daughter says she'd be happy if she never heard another Christmas song~!  I must have raised her wrong, er... or I played a lot little too much Christmas music when she was younger.  Truthfully, I could listen to it all year... but don't.  I love everything from the simplest of jingles to the most wonderful praise songs about the birth of our Savior... and don't forget the old hymns!  They are some of the best!

So.. come on... do you love it too?

5 comments:

Manda said...

LOVE Christmas music... but I don't think I'm quite there to start playing it just yet. I always wait until after my birthday (Nov. 10th). It's the gift I give myself... listening to Christmas music.
My all time favourite song... "Mary Did You Know?"

Peggy Arteberry said...

I love "Mary Did You Know" too! My favorite is "O Holy Night." Hugs

Debbie said...

I love Christmas music too! We have a local Christian radio station that starts playing Christmas music 100% after Thanksgiving. :) Big smiles. Always sad when they stop.

Country Whispers said...

I too could listen to Christmas music all year through. However my family doesn't appreciate it the way that I do.
I usually start listening to it in November. It just adds extra to all of the holidays- even Thanksgiving.

Peggy Arteberry said...

I usually find an online Christmas radio station that plays full Christmas music. There are so many to choose from now; country, rock, oldies, hymns... I love it all and go back and forth a lot... but I do tend to like the original songs by the original artists. When they "new fangle" it up, sometimes it's not the same!