Friday, October 15, 2010

Book Reviews

I am a huge reader.  Most of the time I'm dragging a book around at my hip.  There's not a place that I've been that I haven't taken a book to read.  I am going to start giving some personal reviews on books that I've read.  I hope that you will join me.

Some of my favorite authors are:

Beverly Lewis
Jodi Picoult
Francine Rivers
Karen Kingsbury (It's been a while since I've read some of her stuff)
Max Lucado
Joyce Meyer
Terri Blackstock
Janette Oke
Beth Moore
Jan Karon

To name a few.... I like everything really...

What do you like to read?

4 comments:

Jenny said...

"Redeemed" by Francine Rivers is my very most favorite book ever. I have read a few others by her and I love the way she write. Love Beth Moore as well.

Brennan Manning is an incredible writer as well. Also like Francis Chan.

Peggy Arteberry said...

Jenny,

I like Francis Chan also~ his books and his sermons! I've not heard of Brennan Manning and I will check him/her out. Yes, I agree, "Redeemed" is a most wonderful book if it's the one I'm thinking of. Is that the same as "Redeeming Love" or different? Hugs!

Lea said...

Hi Peggy,
Nice to meet a sister bookworm! lol
I've read many of Francine Rivers books as well. Frances Chans Crazy Love too. I'm anxious to hear some of your reviews!
Nice to meet you!
Lea

Peggy Arteberry said...

So nice to meet you too Lea! Yes, I love to read for sure! My reviews won't be anything special, just my opinion, but I've always enjoyed reading other people's thoughts about what they have read. Hugs to you!