Thursday, September 9, 2010

On Private for a While

Hey there.  I am putting my blog to private for a while. It's not that I'm hiding anything per say, it's that there are several big issues going on in my life right now.  I would like the opportunity to talk about several of them... and I would love some feedback.  With so much going on, things have become overwhelming of sorts. I know that God is on the throne.  He tells us to cast all our cares on Him and I do that daily.  I also believe He doesn't intend on us to cast those cares and then walk away.  I believe He wants us to do whatever we are able to do about (situations) and to stand firm when we can do no more. There are many here that I want to share with because I need advice and prayers... but there are others...

I noticed yesterday after blocking my blog that it had more hits than it's had in two weeks. That's strange to me. I'm guessing it's some of my friends that may visit me from time to time.  They probably came and noticed I was blocked and then came back later in the day to see if I was still blocked.  If you know of anyone that would like to get in, just let me know. You can leave a comment here or email me at Sunflowerhill@yahoo.com.  I want everyone here that wants to be here.

Love ya'll

No comments: