Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just Stuff.......

Where did fall go?  I know it's here, but it seems that we've went from 90 degree weather to 50's.  What happened to the high 60's?  Fall is my favorite time of year, but I'm not a cold weather person.  I am loving the coolness though.  It makes me long to bring my coffee to the porch and watch the sun come over the trees of my southeastern Oklahoma back yard.  It makes me long to bake up a storm.  It makes me long to plan for the holidays.  It makes me long to find a good book and hunker down for a good read....  Hmmm which will I do first?.....

2 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

I love the change of seasons, but I agree not the cold. :) I like mild weather. How about doing both - bake while reading?! :)

Peggy Arteberry said...

Baking and reading actually sounds like something I might do... Mix it all, get it in the oven and then read while it bakes!