Friday, August 6, 2010

Wedding Thoughts

As most of you know, my oldest son Zachery is getting married this next year.  Him and his fiance have chosen June 11th as the date.  I have to admit, although very happy about the whole situation, my heart has been breaking over the loss of my oldest.  Oh, I know I won't lose him per say, but to know that he will turn to a wife instead of his mom, kind-of breaks my heart.  I know that Anna is the perfect one for him.  She will be a wonderful wife and with her comes Eric her son~ whom Zachery already loves as his own.  Anna has been prayed for all of her life.  Since all the kids were babies we have prayed for their spouses.  She (and my son) are blessed beyond measure by each other. 

As plans for the wedding unfold I'm sure I will be back to put more thoughts down...

Lord, bless Zachery and Anna!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Praying with you for Zach and Anna! Thank you for sharing as you go along, the thoughts of a momma's heart. You will always have a special place in his heart! <3 hugs, deb