Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I know today is Thankful Thursday, but to be honest, I'm having a hard time being thankful this morning. Just a bunch of mumbo-jumbo going on and I've let some worries creep in and I'm on the war path with God's Word to fight this off today. **I know Whom I have believed, and AM persuaded that He is ABLE to KEEP that which I committed unto HIM against that day.** I know He's there for me, I know He holds my tomorrows. I know He plans a purpose for my life and not failure. With that, I stand firm in knowing that He will rise above all my earthly needs. I know that prayer is powerful~ so much more so than the negative thoughts we allow ourselves to think.

*Amen~

2 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Count your many blessings! Sometimes hard to be thankful but start counting them - family, friends, home, health, husband, food, etc. :D (((Hugs)))

Peggy Arteberry said...

You are so right Sherry~ and I know I have so much more than I ever deserve!! Thanks girl!