Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ten Tuesday Thoughts

1. I'm feeling a bit weary this morning.
2. The sky clouded up and the wind picked up.. and then everything passed over! Oh how we NEED the rain!
3. Tonight is Ladies Night Out. If you've never gone before you are offically invited! Meet at the church at 6:30 ~ We are going out to eat at one of the local Mexican Restaurants, Molina's.
4. I am still looking for a job. I trust there is the perfect job out there for me... ordained by God.
5. Stuff, stuff and more stuff. This is where I want to post some things.....maybe later.
6. In our Esther Bible Study I have learned some awesome truths. Not that they were things I didn't know or think about, just a clearer picture I guess. When people worry they say, "if _______, then_______ will happen." I have learned that if "whatever" does happen, then GOD.
7. I have so many worship music favorites right now! "Oh How He loves us" (Kim Walker's version) and "I need a Savior"... are two that I have played and sang over and over.
8. We really need to make a point to get around and see family. It's been quite a while since we've all met together. Maybe a day over to my sisters or up to my parents house.
9. I am already planning for Thanksgiving this year. I would love for everyone to come to my house~ my parents, my sister and her family, my in-laws, my sister-in-laws and their families... my kids... everyone.
10. I've reached 10! Woohoo. It's been a crazy morning at the shop. I'd better get off for a while. :-)

No comments: