Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ten Tuesday Thoughts

1. What a weekend... it flew by.

2. We had a much needed thunderstorm and some pretty heavy rain the night before last.

3. Please be in prayer for my daughter and my middle son~ both have some fairly major issues going on in their lives.

4. I am starting my slow time of the month at work~ and can't really afford it right now! So many things to do and expenses are on us. He is able!

5. I've been pretty intense in my blogs the last several weeks. Can you tell that God has been talking to me? Sometimes I look back on things I've written and can hardly believe the intensity in them. I'm thinking I need to lighten up a little!

6. I held my grandson-to-be yesterday. He's such a sweet little boy. He will be 2 years old in December. It's interesting hearing Anna calling Zachery daddy. I know that Zachery already loves Eric and they are going to be a wonderful little family.

7. Bella is laying on my toes..... ah.. her little body feels so nice and warm!

8. Lacey will be starting to pack for college today. We went and picked up boxes from the Family Dollar Store yesterday.

9. I need to get out and work in my flower beds this week. I think it's supposed to be a bit cooler with several chances of rain this week. I have rose moss, hen and chicks, vinca, geraniums, mums and cannas. They have been looking pretty haggard, but it's just been so hot and dry the last several weeks.

10. Lord bless this day! Make it productive... use me and guide me...

No comments: