Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window.... the world is pitch black. It's early...

I am thinking... about how God works all things together for our good. It amazes me sometimes how He sees the big picture and orchestrates everything.

I am thankful for... Being raised in a Christian family.

From the kitchen... I'm thinking about what to take to our Wednesday night potluck. I may have to get pretty creative!

I am wearing... A tee-shirt and pj bottoms

I am creating...Not really creating anything right now. I would really like to pull up the carpets in the kitchen and bathrooms and acid wash~ stain them.

I am going... to start some deep cleaning this coming weekend.

I am reading... Matters of the Heart by Jody Piccoult.

I am hoping... That today is a productive, very busy day at work.

I am hearing... Normally I wouldn't be hearing anything now but the soft buzz of the refrigerator running... but my middle son is up and not feeling well. I can hear the TV softly playing while he's laying on the couch.

Around the house... Things are clean and tidy. For the moment anyway~!

One of my favourite things... is to go out to eat breakfast. I just love a big breakfast bar full of scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, fruit, biscuits and gravy etc...

A few plans for the rest of the week... Matthew's appointment today, Wednesday night church tonight.. not sure of the rest of the week. May take Matthew home this weekend, if not, I will help with a roping and benefit auction our church is sponsoring.

Is trying to remember... that God allows mountain tops and valley's.. and He also allows ski-lifts!

1 comment:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Definitely needed to be reminded of how God sees the big picture today..

Loved the "Allow ski=lifts". :D Hope you have a blessed day, Peggy!