Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Once Again...

I believe it's time for me to start looking for another job again. I have been this route so many times in my life it's not even funny. Seems that I stay in a job for 6 months and then I'm moving on. Not because I want to, but due to circumstances that I'm not able to change. With more bills coming in the future and working in a job that is only commission, it's been very tough. Oh, I know... I do depend on God, and I realize He covers all my needs~ I have turned it all over to Him. But, I also know He doesn't want me to sit on my hands and wait for a job fall in my lap. He is our Lord, not our puppeteer. So, once again I start looking. When I found this job (with a lady that I go to church with) , I looked in this town for almost 3 months. I took resumes to almost every place, and even beat the streets several times a week~ I did not have one single call back. I have a good resume and I have a lot of experience, it's just that times are tough and places are not hiring. Please pray the God leads me to the job that He wants me to have.

No comments: