Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Musing

I'm just sitting here this morning. Thinking about what the day may hold. In just a bit I will get up and get myself and Matthew around to make his neurology appointment by 9:00 in Durant. So many months are pending on this appointment. Matthew has been dealing with anxiety attacks and several other issues and even though the gentleman who counseled him last week told us his opinion on what is going on with him, we are hoping to get some confirmation today. Right now, as I'm listening to Youtube~ to Kim Walkers Version of "Oh how He loves us," I am reminded that God loves Matthew more than I do. I have moments of powerlessness. It's then that I reach out and touch the hem of His garment... and hold on for dear life... it's then that I curl up in His lap.. and lay it all in His hands. And, once again... let go.

No comments: