Friday, August 20, 2010

Life Changes

There are so many things going on in my life right now I wouldn't even know where to begin to start to tell you about them. The winds of change are blowing. Not one, not two, not three, but four different winds. I'm not at liberty to share them right now.. although I wish I could. It's true, at least for me, about what we learned in our study on Esther this week. God so many times will move in our lives in a huge way right in the middle of a crisis. It doesn't seem possible, but even while we have many irons in the fire at one time, God allows something to happen that makes us realize what is important and what really isn't. It's during those times, we realize we really *can* let go of some of the things we thought we couldn't. For instance, the wreck that my family witnessed and helped with several weeks back~ yes, we needed to be at a Playday (rodeo) at our church at a certain time that evening and were going to be late if we didn't keep going. But did we? No, of course not. All of a sudden, there was something much more important. Human life. Human need. So, it is the way with God. We think we are doing important things, but are we really? God is directing and showing me... and He promises that if we acknowledge Him, He will make our paths straight. Oh, how I trust Him. Give me the strength to trust Him more!

1 comment:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Praying for you, Peggy, during your changes for direction and wisdom! (((HUGS)))
Sherry