Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Five

1. Tonight is the benefit auction and steer roping event to raise money for Sandy. Everything starts at 7:30 at Round Up Cowboy Church. Hope to see you all there!

2. The weather is absolutely beautiful outside!! I would love for it to stay right at this temperature year round!

3. My daughter has had the first week of college under her belt and is doing well. Classes actually started yesterday~ but they have had daily events since Sunday.

4. I've been applying online for medical transcription jobs today. If I can find something, I would be able to continue this job and work the MT job at the same time.

5. Wedding plans, doctors appointments and college... the kids are keeping me busy! It's true that even when they are moved out and "gone," they always remain your children. They still rely on you from time to time.. and they still need you.. Ah, it does a mom's heart good.

No comments: