Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Five

1.  I am SO glad it's Friday.  I didn't feel like I had a weekend last week!  This weekend I would like to spend some time at home watering  and messing with my flowers, studying for Esther and going to church.

2.  My son Zachery and his fiance have decided on the date of June 11th for their wedding.  I keep thinking over and over to myself.. A June bride... a June bride.  The color theme they have chosen is dark blue, dark green and baby blue... Should be beautiful!

3.  If I would eat breakfast I wouldn't be hungry huh?  I slept until late late.. For years I was in the habit of getting up an hour early to eat, drink coffee and check my email. In the past month it's all I can do to drag myself out of the bed 40 minutes before I have to leave the house for work!

4.  I am considering getting my hair cut really short in a month or two. I've seen some awfully cute cuts recently that are really modern but really feminine.

5.  I need to get on a regimen of exercising and eating healthier.  I know for sure I need to drink more water.  At times in my life I do a lot better than others.  I hope that if I eat healthy, including eating fats, and exercise that I will feel better and have more energy.

No comments: