Thursday, August 26, 2010

Drama Queens

Do you have a Drama Queen in your life? Is she your best friend? Do you work with her? Does she attend your church? Is she a family member? Do you go to school with her?

My question today is this: How do you handle her biblically? ...when everything in her life revolves around her?

Of course, we know to love her, pray for her and treat her as Jesus would.... and we know we need to pray for ourselves to be the light and salt that she needs in her life...

Tell of some experiences you have had with DQ's and the solutions (or at least the attempts with solutions) to help them come down to earth~ and how in the meantime you kept your heart soft and open to them.

2 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

LOL! So funny that you posted this considering all that I have been through with a DQ friend. She betrayed me recently after using me and my family for several months. I had started getting bitter and after finally realizing that God had the ultimate betrayal when He went to the cross that I have not a leg to stand on. I was humbled and repented.

Have a blessed day!
Sherry

Peggy Arteberry said...

Sherry, what a great point! That's one that I will try to remember for sure. Of course, it hurts like the dickens... but God is so good. When we repent He calms our hearts.