Saturday, August 28, 2010

Do You Ask?

James 4:2b You do not have, because you do not ask God.

Do you pray, asking God and believing? Do you believe that you don't have, because you don't ask? Do you believe that you will have if you do ask?

Yesterday driving to work I was praying out loud... I was telling God all kinds of things among which were things that would seem very small to some, but which are huge to my family at this time.

Last night, in a seemingly very strange twist of events God answered a very important prayer. Being human, I would have NEVER seen my prayer being answered in such a way. I mean, right out of the blue... like a diamond ring in a pigs snout, there it was.

I love how He blows me a way. How He makes things work and practically pulls what's not there from the very air.

Thank You Lord.. for being Who You are... Your grace, mercy and love are everlasting.

No comments: