Monday, July 26, 2010

I Love Christmas

I love Christmas~ Oh, I really do. I know that it's July... and even almost August. But, this morning I'm sitting here thinking about how much I love Christmastime.

I wish that all year around we had the Spirit of Christmas in our hearts. Smiling at those who pass, feeling the crispness in the air, wishing each other a Merry Christmas, giving gifts to each other, meeting together for parties and fellowship and so much more. Christians who have Jesus in their heart as their Savior have Christmas everyday~ or should, but can others see it? The joy is so much more than Christmas could ever have! Yet, why do some of us act so sour... or as if we've lost our best friend?

Today I challenge you to share the Salvation of Jesus in your heart as though it were Christmas! Smile at others, feel the *magic* in the air, wish each other a great day with a warm handshake and a nod, give the gift of encouragement to each other and meet together with your church families whenever possible.

Oh the joy of Christmas... but so much more, Oh the joy of Christ in our hearts!

No comments: