Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Five

1. It's supposed to be over 100 degrees today! The heat index will be terrible for sure.

2. I'm so glad that it's Friday. It's been a long week and I've really been exhausted. A couple of times a year I have several weeks where I feel like I'm constantly pushing a wall. It doesn't matter if I'm extremely busy each day or sitting in a chair all day long. It's an all-consuming fatigue that sleep and vitamins don't seem to help.

3. The plans are beginning for Zachery's wedding. I have already been asked to present a guest list! Oh my!

4, Lacey is getting supplies ready for college. Everyone is pitching in and everything is coming together. Some of the last big ticket items needed are a mini fridge and the comforter set she's picked out.

5. Tomorrow will be a party for Mitch's grandma's 100th birthdday... and then tomorrow night is the youth rodeo at church. It's going to be a busy day! THEN, Monday through Wednesday we are going to have Mitch's parents, his sister, husband and both of their kids over for a mini vacation. Calgone!


No comments: