Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Birthday to me....

Today is my birthday... I've been pondering the past couple of days leading up to today about my life over the years. This morning I woke at 3a.m. and wrote two letters to long-ago-friends asking for their forgiveness for things from long ago. Although I truly believe that we left our friendships understood and for the most part, taken care of... I just had to be sure that they knew once again, and for all, that I was sorry about things past and wanted them to know I held no ought against them. My life isn't half over, it's just beginning. I hope to always let things go, but sometimes I hold on. As another year starts with my life, I want to take every opportunity to right things with others. Whatever that takes... however He needs to prune me... My prayer is that when He leads me, that I will follow!

Jesus, thank You for another year~! Thank You again for your mercy and undeserved grace. In this season of my life open my eyes to every opportunity to live more and more for You. I love You. You are most precious to me....Amen

No comments: