Sunday, March 7, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook



Outside my window.... It's dark as midnight. I woke at about 3:30 this morning. So unusual for me.....

I am thinking... God is so good. He knows what I need even when I don't~ imagine that!

I am thankful for... Warm summer days.. I'm thinking this this morning as our temperatures keep going back and fourth from 32 degrees to 70 degrees...

From the kitchen... Is clean! Yesterday I put it through a good scrubbing and this morning it's still looking good!

I am wearing... A tee-shirt and pj bottoms

I am creating... Nothing at the moment, although I'll need to get my bible study worksheet put together in the next couple of days.

I am going... To plant an herb and vegetable garden this year.

I am reading... "The Shack" for the second time. Although I read it a while back, I'm still not sure what I really thought of it. Parts of it didn't set very well with me... This time I am going to really think it through as read along.

I am hoping... That the Lord blesses you today!

I am hearing... I was just listening to more of Hillsong's songs. Lately the Lord has used them to really minister to my heart!

Around the house... Things are clean and tidy. It was a stay-at-home Saturday yesterday that enabled me to rest and get some cleaning done.

One of my favourite things... is to take a hot bath at night with a good book.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Ladies bible study, Wednesday night church, housework, work... etc.... etc....etc.....

Is trying to remember... That we have take all our thoughts captive. Choose the moment.... Speak the truth..

No comments: