Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ladies Bible Study 3/9/10

Bible study last night went well. It seems our numbers are dwindling just a bit. I know this time of year with pretty weather peeking it's head in, it's common to be outside doing all the things we've been meaning to during all the cold weather and rain we've had.

We studied the 3rd chapter of James verses 1-12. These verses covered taming the tongue... and oh my, we each could use some help there I'm sure.. me being the first! Remember when you see the blue cord on your right wrist this week to take every thought captive... before it comes out of your mouth.

This coming Tuesday, the 16th, we will be going to Fish Fry in Paris, TX. If you live in the Hugo area, we are going to meet you at a specific place so that you won't have to drive to the church and back. I will blog details on where later this week.

Please be praying for our ladies. There are several that are going through some rough patches lately. We should be lifting each other up in our prayers daily.

Today I wish you lots of sunshine and love! Get out there and share Jesus with someone! Huggggs

No comments: