Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Game Is On


I love how God meets us right where we are. I was thinking about this this morning on my drive to work. I put in the CD player one of my daughters Cd's; a group named Disciple. It's Christian contemporary, but not for the faint of heart! One of their songs "The Game is On," was playing and as I listened to words my body broke out in chill bumps. The song talks about going to battle against spiritual forces. In my mind I imagined a woman in fighting armor flying up onto her huge armoured horse and "wooping and riding" into battle. Fiercely... Flying straight at the enemy without fear! The song itself is what the world would call hard rock, yet I love how it reaches our younger generations. How it speaks to them... when The "Old Rugged Cross" may not. He meets us where we are.. Oh, He is so good.

No comments: