Friday, March 19, 2010

An Early Weekend

I've not been out of pocket, I've just been out of words... which is not like me.

Today we are going to Tahlequah to take a load of garage sale stuff down to my in-laws. In the next couple of weeks when the weather is nicer we will be having a sale for Lacey and her friend Melissa to raise money for their trip to London, England. The weather is supposed to be beautiful today... with snow tomorrow!

It's in the quiet that we hear that still, small voice... and that's where I've been. Listening. Sometimes our hearts hurt for the strangest reasons. But, I know it's not for ought. I trust Him.

Without grace and faith I would only be existing. How much He loves us to extend mercy(not giving us what we deserve) and grace(giving us what we don't deserve) to us without any strings. It's all still so amazing to me... even all these years that I've known Him.

It's time to pick myself up by the bootstraps and to cling more tightly to Him. He is my strength and my refuge.. my protector, my all!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget your ladies are here with you also. We are to stand beside one another with love and understanding. Just offering an ear and hug when you need it. LOVE YOU!!!!!!