Sunday, February 7, 2010

SONday 2/7/10



This morning was a great morning to be at church... just to sit and listen to the talking and laughter going on around me warmed my soul. It's wonderful to have been at church long enough now to know who's missing.. and wonder where they may be~ not out of being nosey... but out of simply wondering where the "rest of my family" is.

We have a lot on our plates at RUCC for the month of February and I think it's awesome that several of our days (events/activities) will be overlapping. There is truly something for everyone!

We have a great staff. I love how God doesn't call the equipped, but He equips the called! I know there is a place for anyone who wants to do something in our church... from the ground up. The "grounds" people, are some of the most important! If we didn't have a foundation, or people caring for it (whether spiritually or physically~ building wise or grounds wise)where would we be?

What a day that will be,
When my Jesus I shall see,
And I look upon His face,
The One who saved me by His grace;
When He takes me by the hand,
And leads me through the Promised Land,
What a day, glorious day that will be

No comments: