Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow!

I'm late at getting on this morning. I left work early last night due to snow and slick roads... I woke to a bright winter wonderland! I've come into work at 11:00 since we decided to start late this morning... Ah, I'm so glad it's Friday~!

After work I'm off to the grocery store to buy the "fixin's" for our Valentines Party tomorrow night at 6:30.

After getting home last night Mitch and I took one of the park's four-wheel drive trucks and drove all through the park. It was SO beautiful!! We took loads of pictures.

It just amazes me how God takes things that look tired and blah (brown tree branches with no leaves) and transfers them into wonderlands of white! Isn't that just how He is with us too, when we give our lives to Him?? We are brilliant white! Thank you Jesus! Praise Your Name!

1 comment:

♥Georgie♥ said...

this photo is amazing!!!